Monday, August 12, 2013

More Indian Food: Rice Pudding

Not only does India have a unique culture, but they also have greats and unique desserts. One of the most famous desserts in India, and one of my favorites, is Rice pudding. Rice Pudding is a delicious, sweet treat made with rice, cream, milk, and condensed milk. Here is a picture of it:


There are many different ways to make rice pudding. But I found this great recipe online, and I hope you enjoy this: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/indian-rice-pudding-recipe/index.html



2 comments:

  1. That looks so yummy! They have a similar dessert in China that I refer to as "sticky rice." My family makes it with an assortment of fruits and it tastes great with honey, although it does take a really long time to make. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Its really good and I just love it! Thanks for the support!

    ReplyDelete